New to Church?
Thanks for checking out Kingman First SBC online. If you are in the Kingman area and looking for a church home, come and be a part of what God is doing here at Kingman First.
So what does Kingman First look and feel like? That is a great question. Kingman First has a dynamic and engaging atmosphere that is geared toward meeting you where you are and ministering to the entire family no matter what the age. Typically our older attendees choose the 8:30 service where the music is brought by a more traditional choir singing hymns. If you like the more contemporary feel, we invite you to attend at 11:00 where you will hear the Redemption Praise team play an upbeat style of worship sure to prepare your heart to worship God. At Kingman First everyone is encouraged to be a part of our growing family. If you are willing to serve, Kingman First has a place for you!
Wondering how you can get connected? Follow these simple steps:
- Join our Facebook Page
- Check out our upcoming events on website calendar
- Mark this upcoming Sunday at 8:30am or 11:00am to join us in the sanctuary for fellowship and a message. Come early to enjoy some coffee and refreshments, or stick around after the service and join the pastor for a quick chat in the Hospitality Shop just of the main foyer. If you can not attend, than make sure to at least join us online here.
- Look to see what outreach events we are doing now on the Connection Wall in the church foyer. Interested in joining a small group study? Those are posted on the Connection Wall as well.
- Preregister your kids online ahead of time to save you some time on Sunday.
What Can You Expect?
- It is our goal that you enjoy your visit with us. From the time you enter the parking lot to the time you check your children out to leave it is our goal to show the love of Jesus Christ to you in all we do.
- First service is a Traditional service where the congregation can expect to sing in unison with the choir. The music consists of more traditional hymns and are led by the choir leader. While all forms of dress are accepted by Kingman First, you can expect to see more business casual/Sunday best at this service.
- The second service is a contemporary service led by our Redemption praise and worship team consisting of guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, and a host of singers. The general attire for this service is much more casual.
- Both services are an hour long. Traditional is from 8:30am to 9:30am, and Contemporary is from 11:00am to 12:00pm
- The Bible message for both services is the same.
- The kids ministry is exciting and the Bible message for children is engaging and fun.
- The youth meet upstairs for the Bible study hour, but are in the service with their parent(s).
- The people are friendly and accepting, making this a place where you can be who God made you to be.
- You are encouraged to make a difference by using your God-given gifts.
- There are plenty of small group studies for people of all ages to get involved.
- Our goal is to see you grow in Christ.
Still Have Questions?
Please feel free to contact us. We are here to help.