- 9th – Dinner at 5:30, Study at 6pm
- 16th – Dinner at 5:30, Study at 6pm
- 23rd – Dinner at 5:30, Study at 6pm
- 26th – BAKE SALE
- 30th – Dinner at 5:30, Board Games at 6pm
- 2nd – BAKE SALE
- 6th – Dinner at 5:30, Study at 6pm
- 13th – Dinner at 5:30, Study at 6pm
- 15th – VELANTINE DINNER
- 20th – Dinner at 5:30, Study at 6pm
- 27th – Dinner at 5:30, Game at 6pm
About Upper Room
Upper Room Youth is the official name for the youth group at Kingman First SBC. We exist to introduce teenagers to Jesus, and walk with them as they learn to be disciples that make disciples.
The Upper Room, also known as the Cenacle, is located in the southern part of the Old City of Jerusalem on Mount Zion. The Upper Room is where the apostles stayed when they were in Jerusalem.
This is the place where the Last Supper took place and where Jesus washed his disciples’ feet (John 13:1–20). It is also the place where the disciples gathered in fear after the death of Jesus and prayed, with Mary, for the coming of the Holy Spirit (John 20:19–23) and where Jesus appeared and showed his wounds to see and touch.
The Upper Room is a much sought-after destination for Christians who travel to the Holy Land, and it is our prayer that the Upper Room at Kingman First Southern will be a much sought after place to meet with other youth to learn about Jesus Christ and how to walk with Him in our daily lives.